Accident Benefit& Legal Right
Know Your Rights
- Save Time & Money
- Many Languages to serve you better
- Easy to understand guidance
- Get the Most for your Claim
What Paralegal Do?
Many law firms and paralegal specializes in representing people injured
in motor vehicle accidents. They represent you to negotiate out of court
settlements with Insurance Companies.
Their experienced staff will:
1. Educate you as to your right to claim money against the Insurance
Company that is responsible to pay.
2. Prepare and/or attend to the submission of applications, certificates,
and treatment plans necessary to protect your right to claim up to $172,000
for medical rehabilitation and attendant care benefits.
Do I Need A Lawyer?
In most cases you do not need a lawyer. The paralegal have the experience
to negotiate a good out of court settlement for your claims, however,
should you require the services of a personal injury litigation lawyer
because of special circumstances we will advise you of this and recommend
a law firm who will fight on your behalf.