Conquer the cancer
It is the biggest challenge in your life and a
personal battle against Cancer
To flight against cancer is like fighting a battle - needs good planning
The following is the check list enables you to
have good weapons to conquer this terrible enemy, cancer
||Cancer is a terrible disease, but most cases are curable
if detected early.
The key is to strengthen your body's immunity to withstand tough treatments
and guard against relapse of the disease.
The best results against Cancer are obtained by suitable combination
of treatment with proper diet, life style, and body exercise.
The approach is simple, do the right things to change the body's internal
balance to contain and stop the growth of the tumor, ultimately killing
Key points to win
- Psychological adaptation and confidence so that you can stay calm
- Courage to face the challenge
- Treatment to fight back
- Life style & Food to go hand in revitalizing the body's immune
system and energy fields -- a patient's diet and life style must align
- Support and understanding from family members, and your appreciating
their support, love and effort
Support and understanding from family members,
and your appreciating their support, love and effort is the most important
key factor to win the battle
The Battle has four stages
Never give up the hope of recovery. Nowadays, most
cancers are curable. Your family, friends and practitioners are behind
you to win the battle. Chinese Medicine is able to help you to strengthen
your body to flight against this disease. Just take up your courage and
follow the following steps. You will finally win.
- Repeat the tests and seek a second opinion
- Once confirmed, trust your practitioner
Select appropriate treatment
- Discuss in detail with your practitioners
- Collect information by yourself from different sources such as Internet,
books, support groups, etc.
- Do not avoid treatment and do not engage in uncertain alternative
- Discuss with family
Have faith in your family's support
- Trust your family members
- Do not panic, keep clam and control your temper
- Share your feeling with them
- Keep active and good mood
Preparation before treatment
- Prepare physically and psychologically Arrange your work and responsibility
- Arrange your family activities
- Arrangement your finance
- Ask your practitioner about the potential benefit from other
complimentary treatment such as Traditional Chinese
Trust your practitioner and treatment
- Anticipate the treatment to be appropriate and effective, and trust
- Do not hesitate to ask your practitioners any questions
Complete the treatment
- Even the treatment is painful and long, you must insist to
complete the treatment.
- Never stop the treatment unless so advised by your practitioners
Support your family
- Trust your family members
- Do not panic, stay calm and pleasant, control your temper
- Acknowledge their support; show gratitude for their support, love
- Share your feeling with them, and be sensitive to their feeling
Keep yourself strong
- Pay attention to your meals and nutrition
- Have sufficient rest
- Stay reasonably active in exercise
- Keep calm and keep up your mood
Don't take any other medicine
- Don't take other medication unless approved by the practitioner
- Discuss with practitioner on the use of Chinese medicine to reduce side
effect of medication and treatment.
- Don't feel shameful for relying on help from other people or support
- Join programs from Government, support group and other organizations.(For
example Trillium drug plan in Ontario)
Ontario Trillium drug plan
* The premium is only 5% of your annual income
* No income restriction
* Very easy and convenient to apply
Support Groups and Community Assistance
*Transportation to the hospital for treatment
* Home care and assistance
* Child care
Diet and Life style
- Food influences the body's energy fields. A patient's diet must align
with medication. A proper diet and life style will improve the body's
immune system and strengthened the body.
- They can change the body's internal balance and help cure the tumor.
Relax, Keep yourself comfortable and peace-of-mind.
Always think positively. Keep good diet and life style. BUT Always keep
alert in the recovery stage
Resume normal life
- No hurry, keep patient and calm. Resume your normal life gradually.
- Keep your strength & energy. Do not overload; have more rest.
- Do appropriate exercise every day according to your energy level
- Consider Chinese therapeutic exercise: TaiChi & QiGong may speed
- You are the only one who knows your body well. Note and
pay attention to any changes and anomalies in your body.
Close contact with practitioners
- Keep the appointments with practitioners
- Tell the practitioners your concerns and ask them for advice
Diet and life style
- Food can protect, keep or upset the balance of our body.
- Proper diet and life style are most essential in preventing relapse
Resume normal life and work
- Do not use all your energy and strength. Always only use 70%
- When the battle is over, stay relaxed, and do some traveling
- Enjoy your life, stay with the family
- Your brain is a wonderful organ which has great strength and power
to merge with our mind and body
- Help other people, contribute to community. Helping brings happiness.
o Stay positive and practice active thinking
- Look at the brighter side of things
- Learn from wise and ancient philosophers
- Stay confident, never yield to hardship
- Do exercise every day at least for 30 minutes.
- Select appropriate exercise suitable to your energy
- Chinese TaiChi and QiGong are good exercises for most people
- Do not miss the practitioner's appointment
- Take annual complete body checkup
- Note the changes and anomalies in your body
- Tell your practitioner any concern you may have
Principles of TCM's Preventives
- Regulating psychological state, free from avarice
- Proper diet, eat regularly at right time in proper proportions with
hygienic eating habits
- Proper and regular living habits, sleep, avoid overexertion
- Physical exercise
- Avoiding attack of pathogenic factors
- Early treatment, prevent transmission and change
Suggested Day-to-day Diet for cancer patients from
- Take mushrooms, whole-grain products, beans, fresh vegetables which
are proven goodies for the immune system.
- Eat plain, consume less salt, sugar, and avoid hot and sour, spicy,
and cold food and drinks
- Do not smoke and avoid alcohol
- Chinese herbal food may enhance the body self-defense system and strengthen
Ancient philosophers' wisdom in life enrichment
- Cherish no worries and stay away from fame and gain.
- Restore the pure and innocent nature
- Harmonize with nature
- Cherish mild character
- Train the mind to remove depression
From TCM perspective, your emotion may upset your organs
Your health is in your own hands
Enjoy a healthy, happy & prosperous life.